Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

12 weeks and 1 day

Today I am 12 weeks and 1 day! We can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by. We have a check-up tomorrow with the OB where we will get to hear the heartbeat again! I know we are both VERY much looking forward to that. After that, I think we will be more comfortable about sharing our good news!

So far, we think you are a little boy but the Wilkins side thinks you will be a girl! I guess someone will be right!

I have been feeling much better with smaller rounds of nausea and a little more energy. Unfortunately I have been getting more headaches (which the OB suspected I might with my history of migraines) which put me out of commission for awhile.

I will post a belly picture soon! It is just a small bump, but we see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment