Tuesday, March 23, 2010
(well as of last Thursday...)
We can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Here are some fun things Anna is doing now:
1. Laughing (see previous post!)
2. Sitting supported (likes to lounge on pillows propped up)
3. Loving the puppies. If they come to sniff her face, she will grab their jowls. :)
4. Being completely enamored with John. If he walks in the room and says her name she is frantic to find him and just give him the BIGGEST smile in the world!
5. Oatmeal! She was not a fan of the rice cereal so we switched to whole grain organic oatmeal and she loves it! We have tried bananas and applesauce and next..sweet potatoes! YUM!
Her Baptism was this past weekend and I promise to post pictures (as soon as I get them from Matt!). It was a WONDERFUL weekend filled with family!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
So Anna has found her toes...and well, she is obsessed. It is ALL about the toes...grabbing the toes, pulling the toes and simple staring longingly at the toes. Ahh...to have such simple focus.
She turns 5 months this week...umm WOW! 5 months. Crazy. We are also headed to Atlanta this weekend for her Baptism which will be held at my parents church, Due West UMC. Pictures to come after the weekend...very much looking forward to it! Kristen and Matt haven't seen her since January. She is really a completely different kid!
We are also on baby watch 2010! Kristen's due date is April 3 (or somewhere close to that) and secretly hoping he/she will come sooner so we can be there for Easter weekend! She thinks it's a boy...so for that reason alone, I say Girl. :)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Art by the Glass had its first class! I ended up with a great space and 15 students...and i think they enjoyed it! I can't believe I really did it. John has been such a huge supporter and cheerleader for me. I couldn't have done it without him!