Tuesday, March 23, 2010
5 months old!
(well as of last Thursday...)
We can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Here are some fun things Anna is doing now:
1. Laughing (see previous post!)
2. Sitting supported (likes to lounge on pillows propped up)
3. Loving the puppies. If they come to sniff her face, she will grab their jowls. :)
4. Being completely enamored with John. If he walks in the room and says her name she is frantic to find him and just give him the BIGGEST smile in the world!
5. Oatmeal! She was not a fan of the rice cereal so we switched to whole grain organic oatmeal and she loves it! We have tried bananas and applesauce and next..sweet potatoes! YUM!
Her Baptism was this past weekend and I promise to post pictures (as soon as I get them from Matt!). It was a WONDERFUL weekend filled with family!