Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Celebrating little Sketo

Ok, so I know I haven't done my Hawaii post...or Anna's 16 month update.  Promise those are coming soon.  Besides, does anyone read this anyway??  :)

John's cousin Blake and his wife, Leah, came in town this weekend so we could celebrate their little bundle of joy arriving in April. I pretty much call Leah my sister-in-law because we are close as are John and Blake. She is almost 32 weeks along and looking FABULOUS.  Seriously, gained less weight than me and I am only 26 weeks.  We had a shower for her here and they asked me to take a couple maternity photos of them.  Now, I don't fancy myself a photographer but I want to be better and definitely like to dabble.  Here are some of my favorites from the day!

We can't wait to meet little Barrett Owen!




I think this is my favorite.








It says "I'm Classy, but I'm here to party"

And this is why we absolutely LOVE these two.




2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am trying to post my comment for the 3rd time! Google keeps redirecting me to my email account and setting up a blog (which I HAD planned to do at some point!)
    Beth, Leah, Blake and of course, John:
    When we (your parents) were expecting, it wasn't thought of as particularly pretty, sexy, or FUN!
    You have hit all the marks, all of the above.
    Thank you for taking and posting these photos, I have huge tears in my eyes again!!! Fabuloso!Love, MommaPaula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like them! I definitely had fabulous subjects to work with. :)

    ReplyDelete