Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

4 months old!

Normally, I would say.."I can't believe he is 4 months old!!".  But actually, it's more like....He is only 4 months old??  I feel like he has been with us for forever.  And I love it.

We have turned the corner on the crazy, crying newborn stage and finally in the happy baby stage!  I know you will ask and no, he is not sleeping through the night.  Not even close.  But he is only awake to nurse for about 15 min and back to sleepy time without even a peep.  Hey, I can handle that. 

He is super strong and will basically spin himself in a circle when on his tummy!  He has completely forgotten how to roll to his back from his tummy...but no worries (edited to add...he just rolled over twice today!  I guess he remembered!).  I am sure he will remember eventually!  His smile is CONTAGIOUS.  And he does so with his entire body and soul.  We used to say he was an unhappy old soul...now I am pretty sure his soul is beaming with joy.

We have his 4 month well exam this week so I will post stats and shot reactions.  Needless to say, this little man is pretty awesome.


1 comment:

  1. That picture is just awesome! I can't get over that grin! So freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete