The way Anna says:
- Sinkerbell (aka Tinkerbell)
- Hold You (with her arms stretched up to me)
- Bye-bye Cooper and Abbie! (as we walk out the door to school)
- More Prayers! (in an attempt to have me stay longer before lights out at night)
- Puh-lease! (just a good ol' fashioned, drawn out, southern way of saying "Please")
- Sally Go-Go. (this means turn on Cat and the Hat. ASAP)
- When we are walking down the stairs, she says, "Bye-bye, Self!". Meaning...keep on walkin' Mom, I got this.
- Silly lamby. (oh Lamby. You are the silliest lovey she knows. How you are so funny as an inanimate object I will never know. But you are, very, very silly. This is followed by a barrage of kisses only reserved for Lamby)
Graham got his second tooth and is starting to sit longer on his own. SLOW down buddy. Puh-lease!!
I know I am forgetting so many things so I must get much better about writing all these wonderful things down. I seriously never want to forget.