Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Keuka Lake

I am sure most of you are rolling your eyes at my constant posts about Keuka Lake....its upcoming arrival, our car trip, the mornings on the porch, my soul being re-energized...yada yada yada.  But seriously.  This place is a part of my being.  I must have this place to re-set.  Re-adjust.  To Breathe.

Most all my pictures are up on facebook so it is quite hard to pair these down for one blog post.  So, while decide...here are a couple fun things we remember most:


2014 Highlights

Graham speaking in full sentences:  Mommy, I am cold!  What about (place any object)?  Go play in the lake!

Andrew yelling, "ME POOPED!!" after all his bathroom endeavors

Talking with Ryan about Harry Potter

Watching my daughter jump off the boat and try and SKI!!!!  SO BRAVE!

Anna and Emily giggling together

Sharing the lake with amazing friends

Dancing to "Blurred Lines" in the kitchen during our first week

Watching Graham watch the fireworks "oooooooooooo LOOK!!!!"

Shmores.  :)

Hearing Elena say "Papa!"






No comments:

Post a Comment