Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Starting our goodbye.

We've been talking about moving for over a year now.  We have planned, calculated, read, visited, interviewed, discussed, and hypothetical-ed all our options and moving scenarios.  And now the time has arrived.  We are under contract with about 45 days to get our final ducks in a row.

I'm not ready to talk about leaving Nashville but I DO want to talk about my final Nashville bucket list.

So...tell me, where/what should we do/eat before we leave?

Things already on my list:
Husk
Farmtable
Personalized Hatch show print
See Dolye & Debbie show
Etch
Martin's BBQ
Sperry's


Traditional Nashville things we've had the pleasure of doing already (and I know i'm leaving many things off):

Prince's Hot Chicken
Lockeland Table
The Southern
Hattie B's
Loveless Cafe
Monell's
City Cafe
Germantown Cafe
Eastland Cafe
Virago
Rosepepper
Blackjack Cove
Urban Flats

Frist Center
Nashville Zoo
Adventure Science Center
Centennial Park
Percy Warner/Edwin Warner parks
Honky tonkin!
General Jackson
Country Music Hall of Fame
Bluebird Cafe
Schermerhorn Symphony
Seeing a ballet with Nashville Ballet





No comments:

Post a Comment