Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Stitch Fix #1!

So I was turned on to this online personal stylist company called StitchFix.  Great concept...basically fill out a style profile, link your pinterest board (because we ALL have one), set your price and delivery date and voila!, a box arrives with 5 pieces of clothing!  You have 3 days to decide and send back what you don't want.  Want all?  Get 25% off.  Here are pics and comments from my first box.

FIRST...good grief and ignore my hair and face.  I did this pre-shower this morning!

I must admit, I was a little disappointed in variety of the pieces.  I was hoping for more out of my norm and "fun".  I received 4 blouses and a pair of pants.  A friend said her first box was pretty conservative as well so hoping my next will be different! From the three tops below, I am keeping the far left and far right!  The middle was too short and not my color preference.



The two below are the gray slacks which were a little tight in the hips and slight too short for heels and not long enough for flats.  SUPER bummed about the shirt on the right.  It was my fav but SO SMALL.  I literally had to have John take it off me.  :/



Overall, I enjoyed the experience.  With my $20 styling fee applied plus a $50 credit, it was an easy choice to keep the two shirts!  I will send a note with my next fix for more patterns and more non-traditional pieces.

Want to try?  Use this link!  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3195633

No comments:

Post a Comment