Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is Fall here?




We got to preview Matt's photos from his wedding and the above was taken of John and I at the Rehearsal dinner. Honestly, one of my favorite photos taken of us. Pure happiness.

So I feel like the Fall season is finally here. I find myself picking up jeans and long sleeves shirts even though the weather isn't quite there with me yet. College Football has kicked off, and well, that truly says fall is here. Just waiting on John to call the "nip".

We are starting to plan Anna's 1st Birthday party....I can not believe it is here already. We can't wait to celebrate with friends and family...pretty much going to be an all day affair. Pumpkins, babies, kids, cake smashing...should be a good, no GREAT, time! Look for your invite soon.

Anna started a part time Mother's Day out program this week. Every Tuesday and Thursday she goes off to play with the kids from 9-2. So we are on day 2, and I did much better today. Tuesday, I just cried and cried in the car and just couldn't pull out of the lot. But I willed myself to, and I am better for it. And I truly believe she is too. I promise to take a picture of her face when she sees me when I pick her up...unbelievable joy!

Another one from the wonderful day!


I believe this was during a little "Single Ladies"...I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Beth thank you for sharing all these great pictures and the update of your beautiful family. You truly look happy and content. We love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete