Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Place for Graham


This little nursery and place to escape for Graham is almost complete. It was a change of pace from pink and girly to "beachy boy" as I call this theme.



This sailboat was from  my brother's wedding.  Love that it fits perfectly in this room.  You can also see a peek of the curtains (didn't get a great shot of them) made by my Aunt Barbie!

My brother's little booties that he came home from the hospital in...i believe my nephew's did as well!

We are going to put two pictures from our newborn photoshoot on either side of the sailboat print.

Our nightly rendezvous place. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Beth! Every single photo looks like it was ripped (as in literally torn out) from a Pottery Barn catalog! Love, love love!

    ReplyDelete