Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You got the love?

All 3 of my readers are probably wondering where I went.  Well, you probably didn't have to think too long and say to yourself, "oh yes...she now has two kids under two."  You have an ah-ha moment and think kindly of me as you can imagine the sleepness nights and the crazy days.

We are in the thick of it.  Anna is in her "no" stage, Graham has reflux....and both our parents probably think...now they know what it is like with a small smile.  Don't think I would trade this for anything, because I definitely would not but this isn't a job for the fainthearted, easily irritated or someone with no patience. 

You must have beau coups of LOVE, creativity and hugs/kisses galore.

Thank god we got em'.

Graham, 8 weeks old and loves bath time

No comments:

Post a Comment