Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a 7 week old and a 21 month old


I keep repeating this to myself somehow willing these days to become easier.  Don't get me wrong, I love these two knuckle heads with all the love in the world but...there is always one, right?  Lord, I miss sleep.  Anna has been nothing less than the perfect child and poor Graham is just a little old man stuck inside a newborn.  Fussy and grumpy....but hopefully his diagnosis of silent reflux today might turn it around. 


She is one silly girl.  


I think Graham will follow in her footsteps.


Yep, cutest little boy.

2 comments:

  1. Your children are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Hang in there, B! I wish I could be there to help you out with the knuckleheads (chuckle) so you can get some much needed rest and rejuvenation! I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete