Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

A grown up.

Apparently Anna is no longer a toddler but a full on child.  I can't tell you the surprise in my face over the things she talks to me about.  It is like having a conversation with an adult. Seriously.

Her favorite thing to do at night after stories is "talk".  John started this with her and I love it.  We talk about school, her friends, family, the puppies, toys...you name it, we talk about it.  I promise to bring in a secret video recorder soon because someone else must witness this 2 1/2 year old awesomeness.



We are hoping her verbal skills buy her a spot in the 3 year old class come fall.  Pretty sure she is a shoo-in.  Also, she has everyone at her school wrapped around her little fingers...that can't hurt, right?

2 comments:

  1. hi beth~ so glad i found your blog. i love to read blogs. come visit us over at www.theedgings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete