Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The news is out! Finally..

It has been so hard not to blog about our exciting news...so I haven't blogged much at all. Well, now we are all out and can finally say, WE ARE HAVING A BABY! I will be 13 weeks on Friday and due May 27, 2011. We are so excited, overwhelmed, anxious, nervous...you name it, we got it.
This ultrasound was from 8 weeks, 6 days. Just a wee little thing.

So, two under two. Wow. It's going to be crazy, but wonderful at the same time. Anna absolutely loves other children and she will be too young to be jealous (so I understand). They will be about 20 months apart. My sister and I are 22 months apart and she is my best friend. So, kind of hoping it is a girl just because of that...but I know both John and I would love a little boy in our family! Our big ultrasound won't be until the first week of January BUT we are going to go to one of those 3rd party places for a quick 2D gender check, have them put it in an envelope and we will open it Christmas morning! Merry Christmas to us!

The holiday's are quickly approaching and it makes it even more special to share this with family. We are headed to Atlanta and then Monroe, NC for Thanksgiving. For Christmas, we will start here that morning and probably go down to Huntsville. Then hoping to convince John to make the trip back to Atlanta for New Year's and a delayed Christmas with my family! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment