Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lights, camera...


So I just received my "Your toddler (ummm...toddler??) is 12 months and 4 weeks old" email today from the BabyCenter. It is funny to me that now for 4 weeks we have been saying, "Can you believe we have a one year old??". I don't think that statement is going anywhere anytime soon. I forget that I catch some great moments on my iphone and finally have thought to pull a couple photos and videos to share. The picture above is on our little trip to Costco while John and my Dad went to the AU v Ole Miss game. How cute is she? My mother in law made her that little Auburn wrap. And I am in love with those little corduroy pants...they are nice and stretchy in the legs but only one catch...I can't button them. Little girl has a big ol belly!

Below is a video of her on her new rocking chair from my parents. It was mine as a kid and Mom spruced it up and now belongs to Miss Anna. I think she has it down!




And the last is with Anna and my Dad before he headed back to Atlanta after the Auburn game. She loves her Poppa!


This weekend John and I are headed to NYC for a little vacation. Anna will be staying with John's parents down in Huntsville and I know they are excited. We are just going to enjoy each other company, catch a couple shows and just be New Yorkers for a couple days. That said, we might just be restaurant hopping if it is too cold, snuggled up with hot chocolate or a hot toddy. Be jealous, be oh so jealous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment