Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

My 17 month old

Surely all mom's are obsessed with picture taking and telling everyone all about their children, right?  Here's hoping because I don't feel I am going to stop anytime soon. This month has flown by and Anna has continued to grow, learn and explore all around her. 

Some highlights:
New favorite book: Owl Babies...we can read this at least 5 times in a row.  And she will say, "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" and rock back and forth every time I get to that part.  Hence, why I can read it 5 times in a row.


Dancing/Singing machine: Seriously, the girl sings ALL the time and will dance at the slightest sound of music.  I LOVE this.  A girl after her mother.  Let's just hope she inherits her dad's singing voice and not mine. 


Pictures are from our trip to the park.  She LOVES the slide and has NO fear.  She will climb up and just push her way down...weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment